Hyperhidrosis of the feet is a problem that mainly affects the youngest children and stops spontaneously over time, if the cause is not a disease. What to do to avoid foot sweating?
- do not let to overheat,
- change the baby's socks often,
- provide properly selected footwear, not restricting movement, airy, made of natural materials - preferably leather,
- put on socks, tights, made of good quality cotton, without synthetic additives,
- dress the child according to the thermal conditions,
- ensure daily hygiene of the feet, especially of the interdigital area. It is also very important to dry them thoroughly after bathing.
By following the above tips, your child's foot will sweat definitely less.
ekoTuptusie meet all the conditions of safe slippers, preventing excessive sweating of the feet. We sew from natural Italian leather.
They are designed so as not to restrict the movement of the foot in the shoe, provide maximum comfort and airiness.
Our offer also includes inserts, cut especially for ecoTuptusie. They have antibacterial, antiperspirant and antifungal properties.
It is an additional protection for the little foot.