Our greatest pride are ekoTuptusie. They are also our leading product. This lovely leather slippers are great for babies, toddlers, older children and…..adults!
- Hand- crafted in a local workshop in Poland.
- Made of certified materials and 100% genuine leather.
- Equipped with an innovative non-slip system ideal for very slippery surface.
- Soft and very comfortable, they let feet breathe and prevent sweating.
-Recommended by Association of American Doctors as a product which supports the natural functions of feet and allow little feet to grow healthy
- Perfect as kindergarten shoes and home slippers - bring relief to tired feet after a long day.
- Because of being elastic they fit the foot perfectly without squeezing it and are great option for pregnant women and people with swelling feet problem.
- Adorable designs bring joy to the little ones.
Quality and safety of the materials used is our priority.
Leather we use is imported from trusted tannery
- It is completely free of carcinogenic amines and pesticides listed in the Regulation of the German Federal Ministry of Health of 15.06.1994 r.
- It is free of formaldehyde according to EN ISO 82011 P 3 in the treatment process are not used any substances containing heavy metals such as cadmium Cd, Pb Lead, Zinc Zn, Hg, mercury, arsenic As, iron Fe.
-They are tottaly Chrome 6 free.
Accordingly, the leather can be classified as a product environment -friendly and safe for human.
Because of the high- quality leather ekoTUPTUSIE can be used not only indoors, but also outdoors, while playing in the garden or learning to walk on a dry lawn during the sunny day.
Our shoes are also a great alternative for children who suffer from diabetes or other diseases which preclude children from walking barefoot.