Soft sole shoes - EkoTuptusie are leather slippers for small and adult feet. These soft hand-sewn shoes in Poland are made of the best quality materials, including: 100% Italian natural leather and certified antibacterial fabric. EkoTuptusie are very soft and comfortable. They do not load the foot and allow it to breathe. They work as preschool footwear and home slippers - they bring relief to tired feet all day long. Thanks to the elastic, they perfectly adapt to the foot without compressing it. EkoTuptusie Faster are additionally equipped with an innovative, rubber non-slip system, which guarantees excellent adhesion of the foot even to very slippery ground.
What makes EcoTupsie so special and adored?
- They are made of certified, top-quality materials. The skin we use:
- it is completely free of carcinogenic amines and pesticides listed in the Regulation of the German Ministry of Health of June 15, 1994.
- it is completely devoid of formaldehyde in accordance with PN EN ISO P 82011 3, no substances containing heavy metals are used in the treatment process, such as: Cadmium Cd, Lead Pb, Zn Zn, Mercury Hg, Arsenic As, Fe Iron etc.
- soft sole footwear has received the prestigious sign of the Association of American Pediatricians for a product that supports the natural function of the foot,
- all applications are made of 100% natural Italian leather,
- lovely designs bring joy and smile among our little customers they are available in over 400 different designs.
IMPORTANT! The size of the application does not change in proportion to the size of the shoe, which means that the application will be smaller on the larger EkoTuptusie than on the photo.
ekoTuptusie can be classified as fully ecological, friendly and safe for man and his health. Thanks to the quality of the skin we use, ekoTuptusie are also suitable for playing in the garden or for learning to walk on a dry lawn, in the park on a warm summer day, without worrying that small feet will suffer, for example, from stings. Shoes are also a great alternative for children suffering from diabetes or other diseases, preventing walking barefoot.